- PERC CDBG Small Business Loan
- PERC CDBG Technical Assistance Grant
- City of Pittsfield CDBG Handicapped Accessibility Loan Program (through landlord)
- $10,000 loan for working capital for the new location
- $1,000 for legal & accounting services
- $10,000 deferred payment loan to landlord for handicapped accessibility improvements
When the Great Barrington store became a success, the owners knew their business plan was solid. Opening a second boutique in Pittsfield, however, just wasn’t part of the original plan right away. But thanks to both the community links and funding connected through PERC – it happened ahead of schedule. The “support” of the new Crawford Square owners and this capital gave the expansion a true “lift.” That’s Bra & Girl speak for just the right boost to move into a community excited about a new thriving business.