- PERC CDBG Small Business Loan
- MA Economic Development Incentive Program
- MGCC – MA Growth Capital Corporation (Formerly CDFC)
- MassDevelopment – MA Development Finance Agency
- PERC State-funded Technical Assistance Grant
- City of Pittsfield Economic Development Fund
- $100,000 loan for working capital related to the business expansion
- $20,000 for engineering, legal and construction consultation during the move to and expansion of a new facility.
LTI is a leading provider of innovative laminated glass and polymer projects. Remaining vertically integrated in the process from start to finish allows them to stay on the cutting-edge of development. Their goal of both a physical plant move and consequent expansion ensured they could continue controlling the process from innovation through delivery. PERC was able to help with quite a bit of funding and the resulting expansion created an increase in jobs for the community.